OVEN BAKED PARMESAN POTATO CRISPS
These potato crisps are a great snack or hors d'oeuvres. Shape them into cool flowers, dollop some mustard aioli in the middle and you've got an insantly memorable take on chips and dip. Everyone takes a crisp and gets some dip along with it.
Here's what you'll need
- 3 large waxy potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 cup mayo
- ½ cup whole grain mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- My suggestion? Buy a mandolin! This will make your life much easier. You get evenly sliced potatoes every time, not to mention the zillion other uses you'll get from it. They're like twenty bucks...go get one.
- Slice the potatoes, toss them in olive oil and salt and pepper
- You can either spread them out onto a baking sheet, make flowers, or whatever shape you want and sprinkle them with grated parmesan
- Bake them in a 350° oven for 5 to 10 minutes
- Keep an eye on them, they go from gold and crispy to burnt to a crisp in the blink of an eye
- in a bowl mix mayo and mustard, season well and dollop onto flowers or serve on the side