ROASTED GARLIC & CHEDDAR DRESSING
This dressing is AMAZING! I recently started dabbling in a Ketogenic diet and was inspired to make this great high fat dressing. You can use it to dress salads, dip chicken wings in it or raw veggies! Don't be squeemish about the anchovies, they make this dressing and don't taste fishy at all, they just add a nice saltiness that everyone will love.
Here's what you'll need
- 200 grams sharp cheddar (grated)
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 whole head garlic (roasted)
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cup mayo
- 3 or 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 small shallot
- 1 good handful parsley (finely chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- in a food processor, add the mustard, shallot, roasted garlic, cheddar and the vinegar and give a good blitz, then stir in the parsley
- season with salt and fresh black pepper (more than you would normally use), taste and adjust as needed and pop into the fridge until you need it...and it only gets better with time!